Wednesday, January 3

Check Out These Other Bloggers

I finally spent time at my dashboard and added links to some of my favourite blog sites. You can now find the links in the pane to the right for Outside the Bubble, Grew Up Rural and Thought Spot.

Outside the Bubble is one of the first sites I visited at Blogger.com. Don lives in Montana and often provides some really great pics of the landscape (I have dubbed him Treebowitz...visit his site, you'll figure it out). We have agreed to disagree about the merit of country music.

Through Don, I found Diane's Thought Spot and Grew Up Rural's blog. I provided a link to Diane's site in an earlier post; she provides movie reviews on her blog so check it out. Grew Up Rural is a blog brought to you from New England. We'll commiserate about winter just as soon as the cold weather gets here.

More will be added in the next few days but at this very moment, I am connected at a staggering 28.8 Kbps and, well, it makes the Internet more frustrating than fun.

Thanks again for visiting!

4 comments:

don said...

Thanks! I actually live in Washington but I'm from Montana and spend a lot of time there.

The Wordpecker said...

Oooops...sorry Don.

GrewUpRural said...

Thanks for the link.

Diane Lowe said...

Thanks for the link! :)